Sunday, August 7, 2011

Saving A Marriage After Infidelity - 2 Tips On How Do I Keep It From Happening Again?

A common question when saving a marriage after infidelity is: "How do I keep it from happening again?" This is a great question because it shows you are willing to find out more about how to improve and cheat-proof your marriage. Here are 2 tips to help you do this...

Tip 1. Understand Why The Affair Happened

When you understand what led to the affair, you can work towards avoiding those behaviors. Every relationship is different because everyone is unique. Still, there are some common patterns that lead to infidelity in marriage:

Neglecting each other or complacency Being unaware of each other's real needs Not setting boundaries for your interactions with the opposite gender Not knowing how to build a trust-filled marriage

Fact is: Marriage doesn't come with a manual. So while it's natural to imagine that "Love will conquer all", unfortunately, without a roadmap and a guide, it's too easy to get lost when you're struggling to handle the daily responsibilities of life.

My best advice is to learn more. Get educated. Listen to what marriage experts say and use their suggestions to build a better marriage for yourself.

Tip 2. Don't Invite Trouble Into Your Relationship - Avoid Risky Behavior

What is risky behavior? In my opinion, any one-on-one interaction with the opposite gender can be classified as 'risky behavior'. As a wife, I view any woman my husband often comes into contact with as a potential risk. Especially when there's frequent opportunity for them to spend time alone. Men and women are biologically designed to mate. Why take the risk?

Consider how emotional bonds are formed? They're formed when two people share intimate details with each other. The more time you spend with someone, the more likely you are to share more about yourself. The hardest type of affair to end is an emotional one. So don't be fooled into thinking it's perfectly safe for your husband to be buddies with another woman. You'll only be testing his ability to resist temptation. It's not worth it.


Infidelity All Rights Reserved

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I admit i was skeptical about magic spells, for me it was just a movie thing though I was ready to try anything to get my husband back, which I did with this spell Esango priest have cast for me.I think I wouldn't have done it if it wasn't this spell caster. The other casters I contacted seemed to care only for money and nothing else, but I've appreciated the fact that Esango priest seemed much caring about my problem than all of them. magic water I was hurt and depressed when my lover of five years left me for another woman. One friend suggested the idea to contact a spell caster, which I would have never thought of myself. I contacted a few of them but Esango priest was the person I felt good with. he was understanding, replied all my emails promptly and patiently. Then I decided to place an order for his spell even if at that time I was still a bit skeptical about his capacity to bring my man back with me. Only 1 week after the spell was actually cast, he returned to me and since then, it seems that there is no more mistrust and no more lies between us. For that reason, I am gladly leaving a testimonial on this page, which I believe will help persons to choose Esango priest for their case his email is esangopriest@hotmail.com

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive