Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Embrace the Woman You Were Created to Be - Selah

Ladies, I'm 46-years-old and I still tend to be insecure about who I am. I'm still learning to look to God for my strength, and I'm striving daily to find my purpose in Him alone.



I'm thankful for inspiring words like this that minister to me. They remind me that I'm beautiful because of who God created me to me.



Each one of us has been uniquely designed according to the Master's plan. Celebrate the incredible woman you are. Look to Him.







You are loved by an almighty God,



Darlene



For comments or questions, contact me at:

darlene[at]darleneschacht.net



Find Time-Warp Wife on facebook: Click here



If you would like to have Time-Warp Wife delivered to your inbox daily, simply click here: Subscribe to Time-Warp Wife

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive