Thursday, August 4, 2011

1 Good Reason to Be Unpopular ~ Francis Chan

The next time I'm in the middle of a hate storm, I pray that I'm not only reminded of this truth, but that I take it to heart and cherish the value that this message holds.

And if you are in the middle of a storm, my friend, I pray that you will also find strength in these words. Not only today but also in future storms to come. We are riding together in this battle. You are not alone!




Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.

Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets. ~ Luke 6:23-23

You are loved by an almighty God,

Darlene

For comments or questions, contact me at:
darlene[at]darleneschacht.net

Find Time-Warp Wife on facebook: Click here

If you would like to have Time-Warp Wife delivered to your inbox daily, simply click here: Subscribe to Time-Warp Wife


In participation with:

SomeGirlsWebsite.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive