Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Infidelity In Christian Marriages - Ways To Ease The Pain

Infidelity in Christian marriages is more common today than you might think. I'm sure you are dealing with a lot of pain and you probably can't function very well right now. You aren't alone in, as there are a lot of people hurting from Infidelity in their Christian marriages too. I hear their stories every day and I wish I knew the right words to make everything all better, but to tell you the truth, I don't.

There is no magic button to push to make the pain and heartache go away. When you're recovering from infidelity in a Christian marriage, you must go through a process so that you're able to truly heal. You must work through your pain and not bury it inside of you and pretend it's not there. You must be very honest with how you are feeling and process all your grief. Please give yourself the gift of time and take as much of this as you feel the need. If you don't process all your feelings, you won't be able to move forward. Take one feeling at a time and work all the way through it.

Learn to pray together and be sure you are praying and having quiet time on your own. As you get closer to God, He will be able to open your heart and mind so you can truly forgive your partner for having infidelity in your Christian marriage. As you forgive, you'll then free yourself from your bitterness and anger you have about the affair that is slowly destroying you.

I relied heavily on my daily devotions to help me process my husband's infidelity in our Christian marriage. I don't know what I would have done without them and I don't know where we would be today if I hadn't of used them. I strongly urge you to start doing daily devotionals so you too can become close to God and you then will be able to hear and listen to His voice. He will lead you back to peace, healing and comfort.

Doing daily devotions will bring you comfort when you cannot find it elsewhere. They can change your marriage and your life for the better. If you're in utter devastation over the infidelity in your Christian marriage, daily devotions can help you out of the darkness and you will find renewed life in God's presence. Please turn toward God and use your daily devotions to help your heart and spirit heal.


Infidelity All Rights Reserved

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive