Sunday, November 27, 2011

Homemaking 101


I received a copy of Homemaking 101 from Jennifer Ross, asking me to review it. I had read homemaking books before, but a DVD? This was different, so I really wasn't sure what to expect. I certainly wasn't expecting to see a presentation with as much quality as this one had.

"Wow!" That's the one word that escaped my lips over and over from the moment she opened her front door until she closed it. "This is really, really good!" I called over to my husband who was already well aware that I was enthralled. After all I had it streaming through the big screen TV in our living room.

In Homemaking 101, Jennifer invites you into her home where she shares the joy of homemaking, homeschooling, and virtuous living all from a Biblical point of view. Along a house full of children, Jennifer also shares camera time with a Titus 2 woman who offers sound advice on homemaking backed by years of experience.

To me this was like reading a really good book that not only encourages women to joyfully serve, it provides them with easy-to-follow instruction.

Great job, Jennifer!! When does the second one come out?!

Find out more about Homemaking 101

Watch the trailer:



You are loved by an almighty God,

Darlene

If you'd like to leave a comment, visit Time-Warp Wife on facebook: Click here


If you would like to have Time-Warp Wife delivered to your inbox daily, simply click here: Subscribe to Time-Warp Wife

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive