Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Announcing A New Addition to Time-Warp Wife!

I couldn't be more pleased to introduce you to, and announce that Kim Brenneman of Large Family Logistics will be joining me here at Time-Warp Wife as a regular Wednesday contributor.

Kim Brenneman is the joyful wife of Matt and the blessed mother of nine children.

When not busy homeschooling and farmschooling, she enjoys writing, gardening, cooking, reading, sewing, and crafting.

Kim lives on a farm in Iowa where her family grows beef cattle, corn and beans, and operates a micro-dairy selling cheese at farmer’s markets. She loves to write and speak about her passion for home and family. She is the author of Large Family Logistics: The Art and Science of Managing the Large Family. She blogs about the same subject at http://largefamilylogistics.blogspot.com.

I met Kim a few years back when she wrote with me at CWO, and since her column was always one of my favorite reads I approached her asking if she would consider joining me here.

She said yes!

Kim's practical and wise approach to housekeeping encourages me to grow as a homemaker, control the clutter, manage my home, and conquer each pile of laundry before me. And so it's with great pleasure that I welcome her to Time-Warp Wife!

Find Large Family Logistics on Facebook

Check out Kim's book:

"Large Family Logistics has lots of helpful ideas to encourage moms to prioritize their lives and get their surroundings organized using creative methods. These tips will free up time and allow moms to stay focused on their children's hearts." —Michelle Duggar of '19 Kids and Counting.'


You are loved by an almighty God,

Darlene

If you'd like to leave a comment, visit Time-Warp Wife on facebook: Click here

If you would like to have Time-Warp Wife delivered to your inbox daily, simply click here: Subscribe to Time-Warp Wife

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive