Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Story of Ian and Larissa

I know that I just shared a video with you the other day, and I don't normally share two in one week, in fact I rarely post two in one month. But this video is too good to let it pass by without sharing it with you!!

Seriously, wow!

Thank you to Sarah of Joy-Filled Days for sharing it with me!

This is Ian and Larissa and this is their love story...





Email Subscribers: If you have trouble viewing this video, please click through to the website.

Ian and Larissa's blog: Pray for Ian

You are loved by an almighty God,

Darlene

If you'd like to leave a comment, visit Time-Warp Wife on facebook: Click here

If you would like to have Time-Warp Wife delivered to your inbox daily, simply click here: Subscribe to Time-Warp Wife

Read my book, The Good Wife's Guide: Embracing Your Role as a Help Meet


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive