Thursday, May 31, 2012

Friday Five - June 1st

It's time for the Friday Five, and here are five of my favorites from around the web:

1.This is Lennon 12 and Maisy 8 singing their version of Jason Mraz's I Won't Give Up. These girls are truly amazing. The Stella sisters :) When I saw their talent, I knew it was something that I had to share!




2. $2.99 or Less - 299orLess.net

I hope you don't mind if I share a link of my own? I just opened a second website called $2.99 or Less that offers affordable Christian eBooks. I thought it would be a great place to showcase authors while offering readers a great deal. All eBooks are $2.99 or less, and I'll be adding as many freebies as I can! 

If you want to receive regular updates, sign up to have them delivered to your inbox. There's a subscriber's form in the right-hand sidebar. 








3. Strawberry Jell-o Poke Hole Cake - Allergy Free

Doesn't this look like a delicious treat for summer? Yum!


4. Joy Sings "The Itsy Bitsy Spider." 

Grace Full Mama encourages women to give up on trying to do what everyone else is doing and embrace your God given talents. It's a good read for women who tend to compare. What's your thing?


5. Raspberry-Coconut Popsicles


With real fruit accompanied by naturally sweet coconut milk and honey, this is a homemade treat you can feel great about serving your kids. Or yourself. And you don't need popsicle molds to make them either, since these ones are made in dixie cups. Brilliant!


Raspberry coconut popsicles Raspberry Coconut Popsicles: Bring on the Summer!


You are loved by an almighty God,

Darlene

If you'd like to leave a comment, visit Time-Warp Wife on facebook: Click here

If you would like to have Time-Warp Wife delivered to your inbox daily, simply click here: Subscribe to Time-Warp Wife

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive