Thursday, May 24, 2012

Friday Five! May 25th

It's a new week, and here are five of my favorites from around the web:

1. Knot No-Hem Shorts - Crafty Critique

Add some style to Bermuda shorts with Crafty Critique's Knot-No Hem tutorial. I love how cute these are!

These are SO EASY to make. Right after posting the blog I grabbed a pair of Madison's jeans and I was done in 30 minutes from start to finish.




I started having this strange feeling that something wasn’t right. I had my husband’s password to his account (because we trust each other and wanted to be accountable) on Facebook. So about 11:30am during the weekday(with a strong feeling), I logged on his account and looked at his messages. What I didn’t realize was he was chatting with her right then! I stopped breathing for a second, I felt my whole world spin out of control. Read more...


3. Mini Cherry Pies - How Adorable are These?

After taking a look at these mini cherry pies, my mind started to wander... apple pie, pumpkin pie, coconut cream pie... the possibilities are endless. I definitely want to try making mini coconut cream! 

Visit What You Giveaway You Keep for a recipe and tutorial on these babies!


4. Father's Day Cookies - Somewhat Simple

Somewhat Simple offers a few creative ideas for making Father's Day Cookies. So cute!


5. Humbling the Grumbling - Cross Moms

I am realizing that when I do clean up the house and cook dinner, etc… and I don’t receive the “praises,” I tend to exude a tit-for-tat attitude, and I take on a selfish tone when someone asks me to do something for them. I then justify my response by thinking that I’m not going to raise any lazy children who won’t do for themselves! If they’re not going to help me—huh! I’m not going to help them.

But here is where the frying pan recently whacked me over the head: Read more...



You are loved by an almighty God,

Darlene

If you'd like to leave a comment, visit Time-Warp Wife on facebook: Click here

If you would like to have Time-Warp Wife delivered to your inbox daily, simply click here: Subscribe to Time-Warp Wife

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive