Monday, May 21, 2012

How To Stay Focused - And a Free Printable!

A recent question, and one that I'm frequently asked is, "How can I stay focused?" It's really funny that people ask me this question because I'm one of the most unfocused people I know. 


But one thing I've learned in this life is that the areas in which I struggle the most, are the areas which I have studied the most, because I'm determined to overcome my struggles. Focus is one of them. It's also something that two of my children have struggled with but we find ways to stay on track. 


One of my favorite ways to stay focused is to put on music when I'm working. Did you know that music is a natural stimulant? It's amazing how quickly we get our work done when everyone is humming along to a song.  


Another way that I stay focused is following lists. If you haven't noticed by now, I'm a list lady. I have to write everything down, and then I usually have to write a note reminding myself to check what I've written down. *wink*

I'll tell you this, any day I follow a "to-do" list, I get twice the work done than I do on days that I don't. Not only do I get more work done, but completing and checking things off of a list gives me a feeling of accomplishment. I love looking back to see everything I've accomplished. It's much better than looking ahead to see how much there is yet to do, isn't it? 

So for all of you unfocused women out there, I've created a printable with you in mind. This one is a "To-Do Today" page that helps you get on track and stay on track. 

What you see below is a sample of the printable. If you click the link below it, you can view and download the  high resolution image. 


You are loved by an almighty God,

Darlene
Author of The Good Wife's Guide: Embracing Your Role as a Help Meet

If you'd like to leave a comment, visit Time-Warp Wife on facebook: Click here

If you would like to have Time-Warp Wife delivered to your inbox daily, simply click here: Subscribe to Time-Warp Wife

In participation with:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive