Thursday, May 3, 2012

Free Printable!! Daily Chore Chart

I've wanted to create a chore chart for a while that works for both readers and their children. I decided not to fill in the description section because I know that we all have different routines. So the best thing for me to do was to leave the description area blank for you to fill in on your own.

I did however want to divide the chart into three sections: Morning, Afternoon, and Evening. I have one set of chores (or to-do's) for my children in the morning and a completely different set in the early evening, and then again a few more before bed, therefore having three sections allows us to organize the time nicely.

When I say "chores" I'm including routines that I like to write down for my kids--and you might too--like brushing their teeth, getting their homework together, putting their breakfast dishes in the sink, etc.

If you'd like to save paper, you can use one sheet for two weeks by putting two smaller X's under each day of the week.

Below is an image of the chore chart. If you'd like to print a full-sized copy, just click on the image or the link below it to access the PDF.

*Also available is a grey-scale version for those who want to save colored ink.

If you like this, you might also check out my daily housekeeping schedule and printable.

You are loved by an almighty God,

Darlene

If you'd like to leave a comment, visit Time-Warp Wife on facebook: Click here

If you would like to have Time-Warp Wife delivered to your inbox daily, simply click here: Subscribe to Time-Warp Wife

Check out my book "The Good Wife's Guide."


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive