Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Free Printable - Daily Housekeeping Schedule

For those of you who follow my daily housekeeping schedule, I have created a free printable for your fridge or home-maintenance binder. This one is created at 200 dpi so that the image will be a clear and crisp print.

There isn't enough space on one page to put as detailed a schedule as the original schedule, but this one is good for those who want a quick reference.

Click the image below to view or print the high resolution image and you will be taken to the larger version of the PDF file. This is my gift to you for 2012. Enjoy!

(Below the image is also a link to a grayscale version of the image for those without color printers).

P.S. If you like this printable, please share the link with your friends. Thanks!


Click here for a grayscale version of the schedule

This letter came in as I was posting the schedule. Awesome!...

I am from a small town in British Columbia. I came across your blog through a mother-to-mother group on facebook. I was reading your blog and I stumbled apon your cleaning routine. At first I was taken back, but the more I read the more it seamed do able.

Well I tried your 53 steps to a cleaner bathroom and my bathroom looks great. I also washed the walls from top to bottom. My husband was very impressed.

I just wanted to let you know that your blog has helped me get a hold of my messy house and helped me feel proud of it. It's by no means perfect but that's life! I just felt the need to write you and let you know how much I apperciate your words of wisdom. My mother has told me many of the same things, but reading it in your blog sparked something inside me. I just thought I would share this with you.

Blessings

New Mother


You are loved by an almighty God,

Darlene

If you'd like to leave a comment, visit Time-Warp Wife on facebook: Click here

If you would like to have Time-Warp Wife delivered to your inbox daily, simply click here: Subscribe to Time-Warp Wife

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive