Sunday, April 15, 2012

Friday Monday Five!

A certain blogger goofed up last week and forgot to bring you the "Friday Five!" How did I manage to forget that one?! It was probably due to the fact that I was busy with the kids and celebrating my birthday over the weekend. (Us "old" people tend to forget where we put the rememberer.)

Well I'm three days late, but I'd still love to share five of my favorite picks from around the web!


1. Rachel Wojnarowki - Faith. Family. Fun.

Rachel's a small town country girl who converted to living in the suburbs by way of life happening. She and her husband Matt are blessed with seven children. Woot! She's a wife, mom, stepmom, special needs mom, and an incredible blessing to read. I'd love to introduce you to Rachel by way of her blog:



2. Inspired Reads and Gospel eBooks

These websites share free and discounted Christian Kindle Books. I've had a look at some of the titles they carry and must say that they both have an awesome selection! Their content changes quickly so if you see a book that you like, grab it while you have the chance.

Don't have a Kindle? Amazon offers free reading apps for iPads, iPhones, and computers.




3. Far Above Rubies shares a post called, "True Modesty." I love what she has to share on the topic! 



This is a really cute site that I happened upon the other day. This crafter upcycles vintage jewelry, and she's so creative! I love the ideas she has. 


5. The Legacy of Home - When Television Was Special

Mrs. White writes about the old days when television promoted good family values and children gathered together with parents encouraged by genuine comedy in a time when vulgarity was unheard of. 

Reading her words I couldn't help but travel back to my own childhood; to those evenings I spent watching shows like Columbo or Carol Burnette with the family while munching on popcorn and Koolaid. Little did my parents know at the time, that they were creating fond memories of family time for us.
You are loved by an almighty God,

Darlene

If you'd like to leave a comment, visit Time-Warp Wife on facebook: Click here

If you would like to have Time-Warp Wife delivered to your inbox daily, simply click here: Subscribe to Time-Warp Wife

Check out my book, The Good Wife's Guide.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive