Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Where Does The Other Woman Lurk?

Not that I should care about the other woman, but I still wonder where she's at. I know that she hasn't moved into my old house, but I wonder if she goes over there to visit, and does she go through some of the things I left there? Does she laugh in silence about my moving out, and now he's free? I have to wonder, although I know it's not important anymore. Would I even recognize her if I ran into her at the grocery store? I honestly don't think so because even though I saw her a time or two, I don't remember her. The only thing I remembered when I saw her last was "why would he want her over me"? I never got that answer and I know I never will. Moving on after infidelity sure is hard.....but I know I will get there someday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive