Sunday, February 10, 2008

He Finally Called

Things are so up and down. I don't understand. I just want him to pay some attention to our daughter. She needs to know that he still loves her, but he doesn't seem to "get" it. He finally called today and my darling daughter was so happy to hear his voice. He said that he doesn't like to call and her hear crying. I tried my best to explain to him that if he would call on a regular basis, even if it's only one time a week, that it would be more consistant and she would at least know that he's still around. I don't know why he can't see that. It's simple as the nose on my face. Children are innocent and they deserve to know that both parents love them, no matter what happened. Children are so precious and we, as parents, need to let them know that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive