Friday, February 1, 2008

Was There Any Hope Ever?

Sometimes I think back and I wonder about all of the bad things that he has put me through and I stop and wonder if there was ever any hope for us at all. I don't know if anything could have changed the past and I wonder if there was, what it would have been. Maybe if I had not tolerated some of his behaviour in the beggining, things would have ended differently. I wish that I could have spotted some of the signs of his infidelity in the beginning, but it was just so difficult for me to see. Why does life have to be so unexpected? Why couldn't he have just been content with me? I wished now that I could have been more alert about the signs when they started, but I trusted him so much and didn't ever think that he would have done this to me and to our relationship. I feel like I lost alot of time in my life with him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive