Sunday, February 17, 2008

Am I Invisible?

There have been those kind of moments, where I could relax and say "awe" and finally sigh a breath of relief that I don't have to worry about him cheating on me anymore, but then, I have these moments where I wonder if I was invisible to him. Did he not see my face when we discussed "her"? Did he not see that he was ripping my heart into shreds when he constantly denied that she even existed? How could he not see how much he hurt me? Did he fall out of love with me, because he was so in tuned with the other woman, that he just quit caring about how I was hurt? I think maybe he saw me as an invisible woman, with no feelings what-so-ever. How can you love and be with someone for all those years, and all of a sudden, you feel like you have become a nobody.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive