Friday, February 29, 2008

Loneliness of Being On Your Own Again

Now I have issues to face, not only about sleeping alone and cooking for one less person, but I have to now deal with paying bills alone. I know that I am a good bookkeeper and have always paid all the bills, but now it's with less money. I don't think that child support is even nearly half of what I was getting towards the bills. I am no longer living in my once-adored home, because I gave it up to him. He was not leaving, and I stayed as long as I could. I was pretty much forced out, but that's okay. I didn't know how I was going to pay that mortgage along with the taxes and insurance alone anyways. It takes time to adjust to a new place, especially when you have children. They don't have their old room anymore and things just don't seem the same. Loneliness sets in, but you can make things better for you and for the children by spending more time with them. Set aside special events or slots of time to spend with them. Talk to them about things to help smooth things out. Let them know that it's a new beginning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive