Monday, February 6, 2012

He Shall Cover Thee With His Feathers

Shared this on my facebook page the other day, but it was so beautiful I had to share it with you as well. I wish I could credit the photographer, but my daughter sent me the image through email, and has no idea where it originates from. How can you see this and not be reminded of scripture.





"He shall cover thee with his feathers,
and under his wings shalt thou trust:
his truth shall be thy shield and buckler."
~ Psalm 91:4
 


You are loved by an almighty God,

Darlene

If you'd like to leave a comment, visit Time-Warp Wife on facebook: Click here

If you would like to have Time-Warp Wife delivered to your inbox daily, simply click here: Subscribe to Time-Warp Wife







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive