Thursday, January 12, 2012

How to Fight With Your Husband


The other night my husband and I had a fight. It was the first spat we’ve had in a long time, and it didn’t feel right. I was explaining my frustration to him over a work related issue, and he was feeling the pressure between me and things that weren’t in his power to change. It was really a small thing, but we both felt the frustration, and the more that we talked the worse things got.

It wasn’t so much our words anymore. Body language took over. He was talking, I looked away in frustration, and he let out a huff. Then I shook my head and said, “I’m just looking away for a minute…” You know how it goes...

Read the rest of the post over at Roo Mag where I'm guest posting today: 



You are loved by an almighty God,


Darlene

If you'd like to leave a comment, visit Time-Warp Wife on facebook: Click here

If you would like to have Time-Warp Wife delivered to your inbox daily, simply click here: Subscribe to Time-Warp Wife

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive