Saturday, September 3, 2011

New Look, New Button, and Comments are Open!

After a year of blogging here, I decided that it was time to freshen up the look a bit. I definitely wanted a design that reflects "joy" since my hope is that we joyfully serve our families while we seek to worship the Lord.



I've also opened up comments so that I can get to know all of you better. I hope that the comment section will provide a place of encouragement to all who visit.



Finally, I have changed the button of my blog, so if you would like the code, or would like to replace the code you have, it is posted below.


I have some exciting projects posts lined up for the near future. Can't wait to tell you all about that soon.



Have a great weekend!



You are loved by an almighty God,



Darlene



For comments or questions, contact me at:

darlene[at]darleneschacht.net



Find Time-Warp Wife on facebook: Click here



If you would like to have Time-Warp Wife delivered to your inbox daily, simply click here: Subscribe to Time-Warp Wife

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive