Wednesday, September 28, 2011

It's a New Day - Candace Cameron Bure


Back in April I posted a blog about a busy and blessed week I was having. Candace Cameron Bure and her husband Val were in Winnipeg and I had the privilege of sitting in on the taping of "It's a New Day," a Christian program hosted by Williard Thiessen and his family.

As you can imagine it was an exciting day, and I've been waiting for the show to air ever since.

The wait is over because the show airs today!

If you don't get "It's a New Day" in your area, you can still catch the show because they have posted it online as well.

I'm very excited to present it to you. Hope you enjoy! (Click the image above to watch the show.)

You are loved by an almighty God,

Darlene

For comments or questions, contact me at:
darlene[at]darleneschacht.net

Find Time-Warp Wife on facebook: Click here

If you would like to have Time-Warp Wife delivered to your inbox daily, simply click here: Subscribe to Time-Warp Wife

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive