Sunday, May 6, 2007

Things were settling down, or were they?

I found this great little house, and one of his best customers helped us by financing it and things seemed to calm down some. He was working, I was working and taking care of the kids, his business books, and trying to forget about everything. Heck, for awhile, things were going along alright, I must say. I became more confident with time. I really had some time to take a deep sigh of relief. Until things started happening. He stopped working on the house...and his cell phone started having calls coming in that would ring one or two times and then hang up. I would answer his cell phone at times, since I knew most of the customers. I am the one who bought the cell phone and help set up his business from the paperwork right down to the DBA and bank account. One day, I answered the phone and got hung up on. That really made me upset...and I just thought that maybe it was the wrong number, until I started seeing those hang-up calls were coming in from a private number. I was beginning to panic again...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive