Sunday, May 13, 2007

private calls on his cell phone

To be quite honest, I thought all my trying to be the best was what was needed. I was wrong, so wrong. Not only did it NOT help, I was running around like a crazy woman trying to do things like superwoman. I was becoming tired, but carried on because I felt like this was what I needed to do..I thought to myself:"maybe if I am home all the time, when he comes home early, he will not go back out" or "maybe if he sees that I am cooking his FAVORITES he will stay at home and things will be fine". I was wrong. The phone calls were there, and I was trying to figure out a way to "catch" him talking to someone that he shouldn't have....nope, that didn't happen. I got to thinking, maybe I should confront him about it. Oh boy, I just didn't know where to turn. I thought that he wanted US to be a family, so why was this other "private caller" on his cell phone?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive