Thursday, May 10, 2007

One Can Only Try

After discovering that something was going wrong again, I immediately started doing my very best to make things good. I would go to the grocery store, buy him all his favorites, cook really great meals for him, kept all his toiletries in stock, washed up all his clothing and hung them nicely, kept the house spotless. Well, here I was thinking that these things would matter. I not only worked a job outside the home, paid half of our bills, took care of the 2 kids I had left at home, and became the perfect "housewife" it just didn't matter. Have you ever wanted anything so badly in life that you did ANYTHING you could to keep it that way? I felt like maybe I had made the mistakes and I tried to made things great. Maybe if things were going extremely well, those phone calls would stop...perhaps?Tags: , , , ,


Powered by Qumana

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive