Wednesday, June 6, 2012

FREE Printable - Proverbs 31 Recipe Cards

Last Saturday my daughter went to the mall with my husband and came home with a beautiful recipe box. It had been years since I owned one of my own, but I do remember those nights I spent many years ago--before the internet existed--combing through magazines looking for recipes to add to the box.

Now my daughter is searching for recipes of her own, in hopes that she'll fill up the box that I imagine will be a keepsake for many years to come. 

When I saw her doing this, I couldn't help but get the idea of printables. Not just any printables however, but rather a collection of four "Proverbs 31 Recipe Cards." 

Each one is detailed with a verse from Proverbs 31, encouraging us to joyfully serve: 
  • She is like the merchant ships bringing her food from afar. (14)
  • She gets up while it is still night; she provides food for her family. (15)
  • She sets about her work vigorously, her arms are strong for her tasks. (17)
  • She opens her arms to the poor and extends her hands to the needy. (20)

If you look at the sample below, you will notice that I haven't put a title at the top of the card. The reason I didn't is because I thought that some of you might decide to use these for menu planning or grocery lists. I think they would work just as well for that!

If you would like a copy of this printable, click the image below. It will take you to a high resolution image with four recipe cards/page. 

Note to subscribers: If you have trouble viewing the image, please click through to the blog.

You are loved by an almighty God,

Darlene

If you'd like to leave a comment, visit Time-Warp Wife on facebook: Click here

If you would like to have Time-Warp Wife delivered to your inbox daily, simply click here: Subscribe to Time-Warp Wife

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive