Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Infidelity Questions

Infidelity has gotten ahold of many people, and I just have to ask why. Why do men or women want to go with someone else, when they already have someone? Could it be that something isn't just right in the marriage/relationship? Could it be that they think that they can play around and get by with it, and nobody will notice the changes? I know this is a very big question and I really don't think that it gets the answers that we deserve. I figure that it's something different for everyone so there would be many answers to that question. In my case, I honestly never got an answer. I know without a shadow of a doubt, that it wasn't anything in our marriage. He told me that he just didn't know why. I spent so much time wondering and I now know that I will never have my answer. It makes me wonder why there are so many people in "high-paying" positions nowdays getting caught. I also have to wonder why some of these movie star men would want to cheat on some of the beautiful women they have......it's certainly not because of beauty. I think it must be something inside that needs addressing....but no matter what it is, it's not your fault.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive