Sunday, March 16, 2008

Are You Number One When He Cheats?

The heartbreak of discovering infidelity hit me badly. I found myself "stuck" in one position and didn't want to do anything about it. So, what if you don't want to do anything? Well, it really all depends on what you really want in life. Do you want to live in a miserable situation where you are second best? Or perhaps, you are thinking that the "other woman" is the one who is second best. Well, I kept telling myself how he must want me because he was coming home to "me" and that must have meant something. I went back and forth on this issue....... I soon discovered that he was spending quite a bit of time with "her" and helping her pay for some of her bills....almost like having another family to support. It was hard, needless to say, because I soon started feeling like he was just with me because I was paying the bills, washing his clothing, making dinner, taking care of the kids and doing all the housework, and yes, I felt like a live-in maid, all the while he was wining, and dining someone else. Now, that didn't feel like I was in first place with him, she was.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive