Friday, August 17, 2007

To Believe or Not To Believe

Since the "other woman" had begun getting more braver with letters and more phone calls, I still didn't want to believe that it was HIM. I wanted to give him the "benefit of the doubt". I felt that perhaps it was her chasing after him since he supposedly told her that he wanted to be with me and our family again. Perhaps she just couldn't give it up? Could she be a stalker do you think? No, I think I knew better, in the back of my mind. So much activity going on, and here I was, waiting to "catch" him. But there wasn't going to be any catching because he was not going to allow me to find anything out. With only phone calls and letters, he still wanted me to believe that it wasn't him. It was her and she was "crazy"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive