Monday, August 13, 2007

The Other Woman Becoming Bolder

As time went on, the other woman started calling his cell phone more. I would check to see and sometimes he would answer and other times he wouldn't. He was the type of man who didn't like to be bothered. He didn't like problems and he didn't like to call people back. He never once had a phone call going to her.....not even on the bill. Believe me, I did check that. I felt like I had to, to try and find out what was going on, because I could never get any answers. He was a sneaky man for sure. Then, one day, the other woman left him a message. "call me, my love. Be careful coming over here so SHE doesn't find out". Oh my. That was a bold message alright. This was to the point of getting ridiculous now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive