Sunday, December 9, 2007

Going Through Infidelity and Facing Your Feelings

Going through infidelity with this man sure took it's toll on me. Not only did it make me unsure of myself, but unsure of how I was feeling, thinking and so forth. How could just one person in your life affect you so much? Well, I suppose that truly being in love with this person really made the difference for me. I was brought up to look for the best in everyone and I didn't want to face his cheating. I didn't want to admit that something had gone wrong in our marriage. Nobody wants to feel this way. How can we overcome feeling this way? Well, for me, the first step was admitting to myself that we DID have a problem. There WAS something wrong. I had to admit that to myself and believe it, before I could move on to any kind of healing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive