Wednesday, October 3, 2007

The Ups and Downs of Adultery

For as many times that I had been cheated on, the ups and downs were really crazy. There were times that I felt like I was crazy, in fact. I wanted to find out all that I could. As a matter of fact, I found myself doing things that I normally wouldn't have done. Looking at the numbers of his cell phone, writing them down and even calling a few of those numbers drove me nuts. I would never have done this, if I hadn't been so desperate. I have heard in the news of many a woman that did some really crazy things when she found out about a cheating husband. So, does this make us "temporarily" crazy? That makes me wonder. Some women can find out about her hubby's affair and can just move on, and others cannot. For me, it was like a time bomb. I wanted to confront "the other woman" and I wanted to know the whens, whys and all the answers in between. How do you get past this feeling? I know for me, it took years. I even think that I carry it around with me sometimes....other times, I just blank it out of my mind. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how they have handled a cheating spouse? If so, I would love comments, and maybe we can use those comments to help others who are going through this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive